Twins game! having fun with Aunt Jenna and Uncle Aaron! Thanks for taking these pictures Jenna! I brought my camera, pulled it out to take a photo, and the SD card was still at home in our computer!
We went to the Twins game on Monday night. It was a beautiful evening- perfect for outdoor baseball. This was Gus' 3rd Twins game- first one in Florida during spring training, one in May with Sonja and Chad, and then tonight with Aaron and Jenna. I enjoy watching the game, but I like to chat with people during it- or if we are home listening to one on the radio I like to knit or something else. So over the weekend there was a game on that Brent was listening to, and it was over in just over 2 hours... well I said to Brent that I would sure like to go to a game that lasts only 2 hours! Well, this game that did not happen- it was over after 11:00~ we left at the bottom of the 8th. Gus was a trooper- playing with all of us- and enjoying watching everything. But, as soon as he hit the car seat, he was sound asleep! And, luckily this time he was able to be transfered to his crib well.
happy gus!

No comments:
Post a Comment