CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Covenant Annual Meeting- June 2010-

The Covenant Annual Meeting was in St. Paul this year. We got to hang out with Aunt Carolyn a few times! It is always fun to see she and Wes! I was able to go to the worship service on Friday night, it was a bummer that Brent had to work but I was able to drive with my parents. This was a good thing, because there was a crazy thunderstorm that came through that night- and it was nice to have them in the car too. Gus was a trooper- we were there until 10! He met lots of friends, mine and my mom and dad's. Just another reason why I love the Covenant- it was so great to just chat and see friends that I haven't seen in years. I wish I would have taken more photos.
On Saturday, there was a nice family picnic on Raspberry Island. We got to hang out with Aunt Carolyn and Wes more- and Luke and Sarah as well. Sarah is such an incredible photographer- she took these of Gus- Thanks Sarah!




Gus and Luke and Sarah's son Zeke- he and Gus are 2 months apart- such cuties!!



It was great to hang out with North Park friends at worship on Friday- Greg and Hilary were there- as well as Carolyn Poterek- miss these great friends- yet again a great reminder of the how awesome the Covenant is.





No comments:

Post a Comment